Ideally located in the south of Tenerife, Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa occupies a prime, seafront position with direct access to the coastline promenade. With an average 23°C all year round and the natural beauty of the island, the resort is ideal for travelers seeking to recharge. The 284 rooms and suites feature private terraces and all that´s needed for a perfect stay. Four restaurants and two bars satisfy guests cravings. Spa Eutonos is an oasis of calmness, featuring sophisticated facilities to maximize body and mind wellbeing. While adults relax, children can have fun in the “Guanchito Kid’s Club” or in the “Magma Club”. Please note that due to local government regulations, a negative PCR test is required at time of check-in.
Ideal for a luxury holiday or a family getaway, the rooms and suites are spacious and fully equipped to suit guest’s comfort with contemporary style, fresh colours and the amazing sea views.
With an average 23°C all year round and the natural beauty of Tenerife, the resort is ideal for travelers seeking relaxation.
Spa Eutonos, 24 hours Sheraton Fitness club, El Guanchito kid’s club, M@gma games room for teenagers, tennis and paddle court, minigolf and 3 swimming pools (heated, salted water and children’s pool).
Spa & Fitness
Elegant wood and limestone nuances combine with smooth textures creating a relaxing atmosphere at Spa Eutonos. It’s over 1800 m2 has interior and exterior areas, a state-of-the-arts thermal circuit and 10 treatment cabins for rituals for individuals or couples. Guests will have the opportunity not only to visit the 24 hours Fitness Club service, but as well to enjoy playing Paddle and Tennis with us!
- Spa Eutonos: Immerse in an authentic harmony and wellness haven in the south of Tenerife. Spa Eutonos is inspired in the essence of the islands where time slows down and invites to enjoy the present moment.
- Fitness & Sports Center: Use the state-of-the-art fitness equipment 24 hours a day and we are proud to announce the opening of our Paddle and Tennis court.
- Tennis & Paddle Sports Center: It is a game similar to Tennis, but in half-size court to play two against two. A game to bring friends together.
Considered some of the best restaurants in Tenerife, our venues offer premium quality ingredients and a great team that will make your stay totally exquisite.
Take the time to sample the delights of our 4 restaurants and 2 bars, and savor the variety offered at El Parador buffet restaurant, taste the authentic Japanese specialties in Kamakura restaurant, get to know the best of Spanish cuisine at La Venta restaurant or indulge in a light delicious Mediterranean lunch by the pool at Vivace Bar.
- La Venta Restaurant: True to its roots, this is the perfect place for tapas & drinks, including wine from La Venta’s own bodega. Its décor and the best of Spanish gastronomy set the mood for a perfect night.
- El Parador Restaurant: From full breakfast buffets with show cooking to dinner buffets whose themes change daily. Family & friends will be intrigued by the variety of food stages and a selection of gourmet food. Dress Code: Closed footwear, long trousers, shirt or t-shirt.
- Kamakura Japanese Restaurant: Gather with friends to taste authentic Japanese specialties from a Teppanyaki grill. Our chef prepares a variety of mouth-watering sashimi at the sushi bar.
- Vivace Pool Restaurant: Relax beneath the Canarian sun and savour a light meal with a refreshing cocktail as you gaze upon the island of La Gomera and the expanse of the Atlantic.
- La Glorieta Lobby Bar: After a full day of excitement on the island, relax with friends and family while savoring a drink with views of the Atlantic. This bar has a wide selection of cocktails and quality wines by the glass
- Coral Pool Bar: In the middle of a subtropical garden, sip on a cool, refreshing drink under the shade after a swim. Enjoy the full bar’s variety of cocktails, or simply take a break in the breeze with your choice of ice cream.