ABOUT THE RESORT
A sanctuary of peace and intimacy, Zanzibar White SandLuxury Villas & Spa is a boutique luxury resort privately owned by a passionate family, situated on the beachfrontPaje beach, in Zanzibar. It includes 11 high-end villas and 3Cinnamon rooms, nestled within lush gardens, facing 200meters of pristine beachfront. A stay in Zanzibar is all about being outdoors and we offer activities and excursions as well as options for authentic and high-end dining in our 2 restaurants and 3 bars. The flat lagoon water and steady breeze in season is the perfect Kitesurfing spot for beginners and advanced riders alike.
LUXURIOUS VILLAS & ROOMS
We believe that space is luxury, which is why we strive to offer the most privacy and space to our Guests. Each villa is located on a 1500 sq. m. of private plot delimited by lush gardens, with a liveable area of 500 sq. meters of complete privacy.
The unique architecture of each villa has been specially designed to blend in with the natural beauty of the setting and is uncompromising when it comes to luxury standards. Interiors have been decorated with carefully selected antiques and the highest quality designs.
Each villa faces the seafront and consists of two units connected by a garden with a terrace and private pool. The main part of the villa is a day area with a stunning high-ceiling lounge and dining section. The second part is a resting area including a bedroom with a king-size bed, dressing closet, and bathroom with rain shower as well as an outdoor bathtub.
Low Season Rates from USD$570 with various amazing offers available during 12 April – 31 May and 01 November – 19 December.
We respect our environment and rely on wind turbines, photovoltaic panels, solar water heaters, desalination well, organic fruits, vegetables and herb gardens as well as community initiatives.
• East African Time (EAT)
• Temperature: 20 – 33 °C (68 – 91°F), Sea: 25 – 29°C (77 – 84°F)
• Located 1 km from Paje village (10 min. walk) to bars, restaurant, local village
.• Children of all ages accepted
• Check-in: 2 PM, check-out: 11 AM
• Half-board (breakfast and dinner excluding drinks).Bed & Breakfast and all-inclusive possible.
• Bicycle rental, 1 hour Stand Up Paddle or Kayak per day per person, Hammam, and Sauna access.
Housekeeping | Turndown | Butler service | Concierge| Transfer vehicles | Excursions | Laundry | Free WiFithroughout resort
EAT & DRINK
• Doors to Zanzibar Restaurant: our high end, a la carte main restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Beach Restaurant: open for lunch
.• Lounge bar: open all day.
• Beach bar: open in the afternoon.
• Rooftop Champagne bar: open from 7 PM.
• Private dining (charges may apply)
• 24/7 room service (charges may apply)
• Paddle pool, children’s playground, board games and toys.
• Childminding at a charge, upon request.
• Beach umbrellas
• Spa incl. sauna, hammam, single and couple treatments
• Petanque and ping-pong grounds
• Outdoor fitness area
• Yoga & private fitness instruction (upon request)
• Large main pool with children pool
• Kitesurfing & Watersports Center (kitesurfing available 15Dec. – 15 Mar. and 15 June – 15 Sept.): Zanzibar Kite Paradise
• Romantic experiences
• Kayak, Stan Up paddle, snorkeling gear rental
Diving, snorkeling, dhow (local boat) trip, Stone Town(UNESCO site) tours, island-hopping, spice farm tours, Jozani monkey forest, short (2 or 3 nights) safaris to Serengeti or Selous, surfing, scenic flights over the island…