The Palacio de Isora is the Flagship of the Gran Meliá brand and is Tenerife’s most stylish hotel. Palatial, contemporary opulence marries hints of the Far East with shades of colonialism, giving exquisite results. Aromatherapy-scented plazas and gardens incorporate seven pools, including the largest seawater infinity pools in Europe; seven bars; disco; theatre and Clarins spa. The 509 rooms are spacious, stylish and luxurious with beautiful en-suites decorated with a Moroccan vibe. Every room has a balcony or terrace; décor and furnishings continue the eastern meets colonial theme in warm, earth tones and furniture is mahogany and top quality. Opt for the pool bar for a pre-dinner cocktail accompanied by sunset views over La Gomera and drink in the romance of it all.
- Come back to Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora. Breathe infinite calm in our large swimming pool and restaurants. Experience the tranquillity of enjoying large open spaces
- Located on the beachfront between the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide, this resort in Guía de Isora has the longest salt water hotel infinity pool in Europe, blending in perfectly with the exceptional natural environment
- Our Spanish and international superior quality dining options form part of a new all-inclusive service including lunch and dinner in different hotel restaurants with drinks included
- Choose between an adults-only experience in our RedLevel, an exclusive boutique hotel within the resort providing the most exquisite attention, or a family experience in our RedLevel for Families providing superior facilities and services for the little ones
- The 2,000 m2 Spa by Clarins is full of positive energy: delicate aromatherapy and personalised music create an ambience of total harmony and well-being
- A few kilometres from several courses, golfers have the perfect excuse for a few rounds during their holidays while modern facilities and warm natural light combine to make your celebrations and events extraordinarily special
The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments.
The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent suites in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife.