The heart of Provence beats in these hills set between the Mediterranean and the Alps.
Lavender fields, rows of olive trees, hillsides of vineyards, perched villages … the Luberon in Provence unfolds landscapes of breath-taking beauty. Song of cicadas, aromatic fragrances, Mediterranean flavours … the region capsizes your senses!
With its Mediterranean climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, Provence expresses its art of living on the shaded terraces of the squares of its villages and seduces every year tourists from around the world. The region also offers a rich and constantly renewed cultural offer with its famous festivals of music and theatre.
Vineyard Chateau is a vast and harmonious Tuscan house in the heart of Pays d’Aix, enjoying unspoilt views of the Alpilles and Saint-Victoire mountains and the Luberon region. There is calm and peace in this 300 hectare domaine and vineyard: there is a magic and historical atmosphere.
- Ground floor. Large hall leads to different living rooms. Library. Music room. Dining room. Kitchen
- First floor. Junior suite and master suite with their bathrooms.
- Second floor. Six prestigious bedrooms and a junior suite with their bathrooms.
- Wing of Chateau. Two master suites with their private bathrooms. Orangery looking out over the swimming pool, ideal for breakfast.
Each spacious room offers air-conditioning, and a bathroom with bath and shower. Each room has satellite TV, high speed internet, i-phone dock station, mini-bar, Nespresso coffee machine, safe and hair dryer.
A jacuzzi is situated in one of the towers, dominating the vineyards with a gorgeous panoramic view.
- Eleven bedrooms and suites, eleven bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 24 guests
- Additional accommodation available in nearby farmhouse, with 5 additional bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, bringing total occupancy to 34 guests
- About 10 minutes’ drive to Rognes village
- About 20 minutes’ drive to Aix-en-Provence
- Swimming pool, that can be heated
- Tennis court (shared with clients of farmhouse)
- Jacuzzi on top of one of the towers
- Mountain bikes
- House manager
- Three housekeepers
- Two butlers
- Private chef on request
- Masseurs available
- Additional staff on request
- Full concierge service by house manager and L’e Marquis concierge
Experiences on the domain
- Wine tours and wine tasting
- Wine safari, including almond tree cultivation
- Wine harvest
- Helicopter sightseeing over Provence
- Truffle hunting